Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Favorite Songs - Episode 2

1. Coldplay - 42 At first I didn't get this song... and then I realized it was a satire.... listen to the contrast between the beginning of the song and then the "You thought you might be a ghost...." part. Its a great satire of the seriousness of death. That's my take, however, I'm curious what you think.
2. Depeche Mode - A Pain That I'm Used To (Jaques Lu Cont Remix) Really really catchy, great remix. I can't get enough of this one.
3. U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For Simply amazing song. One of my all time favorite U2 Songs.
4. Matt Redman - Never Let Go Lyrics are so good, Matt Redman is an amazing song writer and worship leader.
5. Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Remix) Great song, great remix. Enjoy

No comments: